- HotLine: 1-866-421-6047
- FaxLine: 1-909-476-7625
- Postal Mailing Address:
UFCW Professional Division
8530 Stanton Avenue, Suite 2A
Buena Park, CA 90620
- Your Union Representative
The next Pharmacist Advisory meeting will be Sunday, August 25, 2013 at UFCW Local 324.
Attend in person or online. Learn more...
Great meeting on April 7th! Thanks to all who attended, either in person or online.
Please update your contact information by sending us your current e-mail address and/or texting number, employer and store #. Thank you!
The Rx Consultant eLibrary
- Over 35 practical drug therapy updates
- 50 CE Hours
- Provided by the UFCW to support your continuing education and professional growth.
CA State Board of Pharmacy Meetings
- Earn six hours of CE for attending one full day of a Board of Pharmacy meeting.
- CE Credit Q&A
- Board members (note: Rosalyn Hackworth, Secretary-Treasurer of UFCW Local 135, is currently serving her second term, while Cheryl Butler of UFCW Local 770 was appointed in 2013)
The UFCW Professional Division is always looking to better serve your needs. With this goal in mind, a representative advisory group of your fellow pharmacists met on March 6 and initiated the "UFCW Professional Division Advisory Committee."
The agenda included discussions on revamping our web site, other communication tools such as text messaging, pharmacists' rights on the job, and continuing education programs sponsored by UFCW.
Please review the Letter to Pharmacists for complete details of the meeting.
• Home page
• CE Credit Q&A
Check the Discounts link for each local on the Locals page!